There are all kinds of Blow Dryer for Natural Hair on today’s market, and some actually do the job they were created to do, while others simply load your hair purposelessly.
These days, one can’t resist styling their hair into a new hairdo every day, and it is also pointless to wait for hours for your hair to dry off naturally when you can blow dry them in a few minutes.
However, blowing hot air on your hair regularly can really damage the quality and texture of natural hair, making it important for you to buy a blow dryer that can be used according to your needs without damaging your hair.
Features of Good Blow Dryers
The best hair dryer for natural hair must have some key characteristics.
- Advanced technology, g. ceramic dryers
- Several heat settings(Cool button): should have a high-low and cool environment. There’s no point in having a high-quality blow dryer if it doesn’t have a cool shot button. Setting the style of your hair is so much easier when you can use colder air flow, since the cold air practically seals the cuticle, making your hair look shinier and healthier.
- Higher wattage: more watts means less exposure time
- Replaceable attachments: Don’t buy a dryer whose attachment replacements you can’t find in the market in case of damage.
- Accessories: choosing a blow dryer with as many accessories as possible is important. If you want to be able to try out various styles, you should have the attachments that can help you obtain the desired results.
- Design: natural hair doesn’t dry completely in just a few minutes, and there may need to use the blow dryer for at least 10 minutes. An ergonomic design will make the whole experience much more pleasant, and buy a product that seems comfortable enough.
Steps to blow-drying routine
Take into consideration the following steps and recommendations the next time you blow-dry your hair:
- Detangle your hair first using a special brush, and separate your hair into sections if possible.
- Wet the hair if it starts to dry on its own, and use products that are heat-protectant.
- Use medium heat to blow dry down and let the airflow in the same direction as the cuticle
- Use the cool shot button at the end
- Using a round brush is also an option that is worth the time and effort since the curls can settle down and you can obtain an elegant hairstyle.
5 Best Blow Dryer for Natural Hair
1. Andis Professional 1875 Watt Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer
The Andis Professional Hair Dryer in Black Chrome is one attractive and effective blow dryer with the following pros and cons.
- Four heat and speed settings
- 10-foot power cord
- Lightweight blow dryer
- Ionic power
- No diffuser
2. Conair Pro Yellow Bird Hair Dryer
The Conair Pro Yellow Bird Hair Dryer comes in a color that will make you smile, and it has an updated motor that is lightweight. It also has 1875 watts of energy, making it powerful as well as amazingly bright.
- 1875 Watts
- Bright yellow
- Dual Protection Thermal System
- Old-school design
- Two Speeds
3. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer is a professional blow dryer that comes with a long-life motor. It has 6 speed and heat settings that allow users to dry and style their hair, without damaging their hair.
- Heat Settings with 6 air pressure settings, and heat and cold blow features that allows users to adjust the hair drying tool according to their needs.
- Narrow Barrel that concentrates airflow in a particular area, drying the moisture from hair scalp and roots.
- Easy to Use and also comes with a manual that will allow users to easily switch between its heat setting and air pressures.
- Available on sale, pretty much on every e-commerce website, which makes it a hot deal.
- Ceramic Technology: It is designed by ceramic technology that helps in distributing the heat evenly on the hair, helping it to dry faster, without damaging hair
- No Attachments
- Narrow Barrel which can take hours for completely drying the entire head.
4. JINRI-104A 1875W Infrared and Ionic Hair Dryer
This Hair Dryer is designed with an AC motor that offers professional salon standard drying and styling results. It has functions like far-infrared and Negative ionic that help in minimizing heat-induced damage on the hair and the scalp while reducing frizz.
- Grip and Handle: there is a curved handle on its Ionic Hair Dryer which promotes easily handling.
- Power: The blow dryer works on 1875 watt power. This helps produce enough heat within a few minutes to dry off anybody’s hair.
- Quick Drying: There are reports that this product will make your hair dry within 5 minutes.
- Leave your hair Smooth and Shiny, since the dryer ensures to remove moisture from hair, without making them dry or frizzy.
- Speed and Heat Settings: The product comes with 3 heat settings and 2-speed settings. It also has a cool shot function to flexibly dry your hair into a different hairstyle.
- Flexible Cable: This dryer comes with a 1.8-meter long professional cable, which makes it more mobile and easy to
- Attachments: It also comes with attachments like a removable filter, nozzle and a diffuser.
- No Ceramic or Titanium Technology
- Only 2 Speed Setting of high and low, which doesn’t allow users to opt for a medium speed of airflow.
The T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Ion Generator Hair Dryer.
This dryer is designed especially for frizzy, thick hair, and is one of the best blow dryers for natural hair. The main benefits it provides your hair include:
- Reduction in Frizz
- Retention is increased
- Hair becomes shinier, and
- Hair remains healthy
The product uses SoftAire technology that is meant to keep your hair healthier than air-drying, and also includes a ceramic brush that helps you style your hair in various ways.